- What is GINETTY NY LAB jewelry made of ?
- Does the jewelry come with a box ?
- Is the full collection available online ?
- Are the pictures to scale ?
- Item availability ?
- Do you have a sizing guide (KEEP FOR RINGS ONLY) ?
- What monogram shall I choose ?
- How can I pay on this site ?
- What Sales Tax do you charge ?
- How can I check the status of my order ?
- Can I modify/cancel my order ?
- Is this site secure ?
- What are the benefits of registering ?
- What if I forget my password ?
- How do I make changes to my account profile or password ?
- Is there a warranty when I purchase a GINETTE NY LAB item ?
- How do I care for my GINETTE NY LAB Jewelry ?
- . What is GINETTY NY LAB jewelry made of ?
- GINETTE NY LAB pieces are made with pride in New York City in 14K gold. Gold color is mentioned in the description of each item. The default color is yellow with the option of rose or white gold for certain styles.
- . Does the jewelry come with a box ?
- Yes. Each item comes in a signature GINETTE NY LAB box.
- . Is the full collection available online ?
- No…. We chose to offer online what makes us really special and this is our customized pieces that are made to order for you by our very own GINETTE NY LAB. For any other GINETTE NY pieces you should go on www.ginette-ny.com or contact our retail store by email at email@example.com or by phone at 1-212-627-3763.
- . Are the pictures to scale ?
- No. We do our best to give the best representation of the real size of the item as we can, but it is not necessarily to scale. Each item’s exact measurements are part of its description. Should you need any further information regarding the size of a particular piece please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will gladly answer your questions.
- . Item availability ?
- Because every piece of jewelry on ginette-lab.com is custom made you have to be a little bit patient while we make it to your specifications. You can find the turnaround time for each piece in the product description. Should you need it by a specific date and time please kindly contact us at email@example.com. We will do our very best to make it in time for you. Additional fees may apply.
- . Do you have a sizing guide ?
- Our jewelry does not come in different sizes except for rings. We offer the following US sizes: 5, 5 ½, 6, 6 ½, 7, 7 ½, 8. Should you need a ring in a different size please kindly contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- . What monogram shall I choose ?
- Typically a monogram would be 3 letters in the following order: first name initial, last name initial, middle name initial.
This is always a sure way to go. However we invite you to be creative with your monogram choices: you can do 2 letters if you have no middle name, it looks very nice as well. Other examples of monograms could be:
bride first name initial, new couple last name initial, groom first name, kids initials, best friends initials. Whatever choice you make it will look great ! However we recommend that you carefully think about it as once the order is placed it cannot be modified and we cannot make changes to the actual piece once made.
- . How can I pay on this site ?
- ginette-lab.com accepts payment with the following credit cards: Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover.
- . What Sales Tax do you charge ?
- Sales tax on online purchases is charged when the jewelry is shipped to a NY address at the sales tax rate of the customer at the shipping address. Current NYC tax rate is 8.875%.
- . How can I check the status of my order ?
- You can always check the status of your order by signing in into My account and then selecting the option My Orders.
- . How can I modify/cancel my order ?
- Please be advised that once an order has been placed we are unable to make any modifications to the order including personalization changes or cancellation. So please be extra careful and double check your order during the Review stage right before you place it.
- . Is this site secure ?
- . What are the benefits of registering ?
- - fast and easy checkout
- make changes to your account information
- change your password
- store various addresses (for shipping to friends or family members)
- receive email updates on the latest items at ginette-lab.com and ginette-ny.com
- be the first to know about special promotions
- . What if I forget my password ?
- Simply try to log-in and Click on the Forgot my password link. Enter your email address and we will send you a link to reset your password. You may later change the password to your liking as per the instructions below.
- . How do I make changes to my account profile or password ?
- Sign in to My account and click on Account Dashboard to see your information. Click on Account Information then click on Change Password in order to change your password. Click on Address Book to change or add a billing or shipping address, Click Save when you are finished and the changes you have made will now be securely saved to your profile.
- . Where do you ship ?
- ginette-lab.com ships domestically and internationally.
- . Domestic shipping
- ginette-lab.com ships with FEDEX. We cannot ship to APO/FPO or P.O boxes. Shipping to Puerto Rico and Hawai is available but will be subject to special pricing. Please contact us at email@example.com.
Because our jewelry is made of 14k gold please kindly note that we require a signature upon delivery so make sure you will be home to sign for your package.
Enter your State and Zip code and an estimate will appear with different shipping options. Just click on your preferred option and then click on the Update Total button and the shipping cost will be added to your Total
- . Domestic shipping costs
FEDEX shipping ground $15 2nd day $25 next day $50
- . International shipping
- ginette-lab.com offers international shipping through its retail store. Please contact our store by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at +1-212-627-3763.
Please note that the recipient is responsible for settling any customs duties and/or taxes levied as a result of importing merchandise into that country with local government authorities or carrier.
- . Order processing time
- Orders are processed within 48 hours of being received pending credit card verification. Orders placed after 2PM will be processed the next business day (this excludes Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays). ginette-lab.com will contact you with a follow-up email should we need additional identification for credit card verification.
- . Estimated delivery time
- Because every piece of jewelry on ginette-lab.com is custom made you have to be a little bit patient while we make it to your specifications. You can find the turnaround time for each piece in the product description. Do not forget to add shipping time based on your selection at check out and you will have the total estimated turnaround time.
Should you need to receive your order by a specific day and time please email us at email@example.com. Additional fees may apply.
- . What is your return/exchange policy ?
- Because all the pieces offered on ginette-lab.com are personalized and made to your specifications they are FINAL sale and non-returnable nor exchangeable.
- . Can I purchase a gift card on ginette-lab.com ?
- NO, unfortunately we do not offer giftcards on ginette-lab.com. Should you be interested in purchasing a gift card please contact our retail store directly.
GINETTE NY jewelry bar
172 West 4th street
New York, NY 10014
- . What is your repair policy ?
- We will repair any item purchased through ginette-lab.com. We may not be able to repair older pieces if components needed for the repair are unavailable. Items purchased through other retailers must be returned for repair to the store where the item was purchased.
Please follow the simple steps below in order to get your GINETTE NY LAB piece repaired:
1. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org in order to get a web Return Authorization number (Web RA #).
2. Pack your item carefully and include a copy of your original invoice,
3. Also include the email giving you the Web RA#. No repair will be processed without a Web RA#.
4. Mark the Web RA # on the outside of the package and ship the package to:
Luxury Jewelry Brands America, Inc.
attn: WEB REPAIRS
594 Broadway, Suite 606
New York, NY 10012
For your security please return your item with an insured courier (i.e. FedEx, UPS). Luxury Jewelry Brands America Inc. is not responsible for the cost of shipping items for repair nor is it responsible for items damaged or lost in transit.
- . What is the cost of a repair ? How long does it take ?
- Repairs costs will be determined on a case by case basis depending on the nature of the repair. We will contact you with a quote before proceeding with the repair.
Repairs are processed within 4-10 weeks from the date when they are received. All repairs must be shipped with the original receipt of purchase.
It is the customer’s responsibility to be ship the piece back to Luxury Jewelry Brands America, Inc. at their own cost. Luxury Jewelry Brands America, Inc. will ship the repair back to you at its own cost. Luxury Jewelry Brands America, Inc. is not responsible for items damaged or lost in transit.
- . Is there a warranty when I purchase a GINETTE NY LAB item ?
- GINETTE NY LAB pieces are under warranty for any manufacturing default for 1 year from the date of purchase provided your jewelry has been worn under normal circumstances, was not altered, accidentally broken or damaged, nor exposed to any chemicals. Please contact us at email@example.com with any question regarding your warranty. You will need to provide your original sales receipt and packaging.
Luxury Jewelry Brands America, Inc. reserves the right to determine whether an item can be repaired free of charge under the warranty or at the customer’s cost as per GINETTE NY Repair Policy.
- . How do I care for my GINETTE NY LAB jewelry ?
- GINETTE NY LAB jewelry is made of 14k solid gold. Please take care wearing your jewelry and try to avoid contact with perfume and lotions so you can enjoy it for a very long time.
Carefully store your jewelry in the signature GINETTE NY pouch and/or box provided with your order. They are specifically designed to prevent your GINETTE NY chains from getting tangled and will keep your jewelry shiny for a long time.
Gold pieces will get slightly scratched as you wear them. This is part of the normal wear and tear of your jewelry and will give the piece its particular character.
We recommend cleaning GINETTE NY jewelry with a polishing cloth.
Most of the stones we use are natural gemstones therefore they may vary in shape, size and color. Inclusions can be seen in natural gemstones and is part of their beauty. Please be aware that most gemstones do not stand the force of cleaning agents, polishing cloths or ultrasonic cleaners.
- . Where is your store located ?
- Yes, GINETTE NY LAB is sold in its own GINETTE NY retail store in the West Village of New York City.
172 West 4th street
New York, NY 10014
- . Where can I find a GINETTE NY LAB authorized retailer near me ?
- GINETTE NY is sold on all five continents through an exclusive selection of concept stores, department stores and fine jewelers. You can find a GINETTE NY authorized retailer near you by visiting our store locator. Look for (GINETTE LAB) next to the retailer’s name.
- . How can I contact GINETTE NY LAB ?
- BY PHONE: +1-212-627-3763
HOURS OF OPERATION: Monday – Friday 12pm-6pm EST
BY EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
BY MAIL: Luxury Jewelry Brands America, Inc. - 172 West 4th Street, New York, NY 10014